CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

TRUE CONFESSION







OMG.. had good hot caller yesterday.. I love it when you guys call me to tell me that I inspire you to act out to someone you have secretly lusted after but didn't have the courage or opportunity to act on your immotions. This guy got caught masturbating by his youger married sister. A sister he had secretly masturbated to all his like.. Had fantasies of fucking her. Watched her dressing and jerked off. When she caught him masturbating, much to his surprise, she would not let him stop. She admitted to not having any good sex in a long time. Her husband was away a lot and when they did have sex, it was very basic. She then wanted to suck his cock and make him cum on her big tits and she licked the cum off her nipples.

I love incest confessions! I love INCEST! Call me with your incest stories, fantasies. Any of your dirty little secrets will make my pussy wet. If you have fantasies to share, I will publish them right here in my diary.


Call me 7-888-843-5529

0 comments: