CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

SHAMELESSLY FINGERING MY CUNT


When I was really young, like 12 and 13 I used to baby sit for my teachers. Since I had been used to incest with all my family members, I had a tendancy to be very horny. When I would be away babysitting I would get really turned on to the thought of one of my sexy hot teachers, Mr. Connelly and used to fantasize about how big his cock would be.. One night after I got his kids down for bed, I went into his room where him and his wife conceived their three children. I thought they were gone for the night but much to my surprise they came home early. While the wife was checking on their kids, Mr. Connelly went into their master bedroom and there I was with a picture of him beside me and my fingers barried deep inside my little pink nearly 13 year old cunt calling out his name.. he quicky interupted me before his wife could come in.. he distracted her while I got myself together and came downstairs. I was terrified that I would now be fired and very imbarressed at what he saw and heard me doing.
He didn't say too much to me or his wife, other than telling her he would be right back because he had to drive me home. He told me to go get in the car and wait for him.
He came out and told me to put my seat belt on. He drove me home in total silence. My heart was beating out of my chest. My pussy was very wet and throbbing. I was half imbarrassed and half still turned on to him, especially since I had a huge crush on him.
Much to my surprise he took a turn before he got to our property line. Drove up to a secluded cabin in the tall trees.
TO BE CONTINUED! Now let your imagination run wild. What happened in that cabin will be one of my hottest lasting memories forever. It was my very first non-incestual experiences.. TEACHER & STUDENT will be my next chapter.. check back often to see more of the life of Libby Banks..
call now 1-888-843-5529

0 comments: