CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

TEACHER STUDENT CONTINUED

Chapter 3 of "SHAMELESSLY FINGERING MY CUNT" My teacher and I are now locked in a passionate kiss. This is all new to me. Eventhough I was not a virgin, this is true. I had had a lot of incestual sex before, but kissing was not that much a part of my life. It had all up to this point been all about sucking, fingering and fucking. I was familiar with all different kinds, shapes and colors of cock with my dad, brothers, uncles and cousins. Now I am being kissed and felt up by someone not related to me.


I felt his large fingers move my little school girl panties to one side and his hand is now going up against my very wet pussy mound and swollen slit. I could feel two of his fingers open up my young dripping little slit and start to rub up and down my pink inner pussy meat.


Still no real conversation between us and I am turned on beyong belief and at the same time concerned about what his full plans for me were. Still a bit frightened. He slides his two fingers inside me slowly and oh so deep. My back arched and I gasped as he got more and more intense and finger fucked my little bald pussy. I found myself pushing up and down to meet the thrusts of his fingers in and out of me. I was beginning to hear the sounds of his heavy breathing and my squishy pussy. He slowly slides his fingers out of my pussy. I was afraid that he was done and now whatever was going to happen to me was about to happen. I had a million thoughts going around in my head. Was he going to do away with me so no one would ever know what he had been doing with this young school girl. After all he had basically kidnapped me and was actively molesting my innocent little preteen pussy. He never even asked me so there was no opportunity for me to even say no. It was a clear case of child molestation. If it gets out he will be arrested and never be allowed to teach in any state. His life will be over.


He stands up and begins to slowly undress. His shirt comes off first, then his shoes and socks. Now the moment has arrived. My ealier interest in the size of his cock was about to be exposed to me. He slowly unzipped his pants, slides them down over his hips. I see his white pre-cum stained under wear. He steps out of his pants. Stands there in those stained underwear with a raging hard-as-hell boner. He asks me once again if I like what I see. This time I knew exactly how to answer.. Yes sir I do like what I see. He said "don't call me sir" I asked him what I was supposed to call him.. He simply said "just call me "teacher".


I for the first time felt some familiarity with him and was no longer shy about it. It was clear that he had a teacher/student dark side. I wondered how many other little girls he had brought up to this cabin?? I also wondered if they disappeared when he was done with them.


He is standing before me still in those underwear. He asks me if I want to see more. I said, I might as well. And even admitted that I had already wondered about his man-size. He told me to get undressed and he will take his underwear off for me. I get up on my knees on the bed and start to undress, starting with my little yellow T-Top.. exposing my little flat chest. Then very slowly slide down my size zero tight shorts, leaving me with my soaked multi-colored wet bikini panties. Now here we both are in only underwear. He tells me to go first. I did just as Teacher said. I slowly slid down my panties, exposing myself first. He just stands there and looks at my bald pussy. His hands then reach to the band of his white underwear and he slowly, almost hesitating like he might change his mind. He finally just went for it and down came the underwear. Once again he asks "do you like what you see" I couldn't deny it, I loved what I saw. He was huge, hard and dripping.. Balls big and full.


He climbs on his knees onto the bed and takes my knees out from under me and places me gently on my back and lays his big man body over mine, slightly hovering over me with that very large hard cock grazing my belly button. He places his lips on mine and thrusts his tongue into my mouth and this time I kissed back. That was my very first french kiss. We kissed like that for what seemed to be 15 or 20 minutes with his cock dripping and rubbing against my belly. I found myself moving my hips back and forth almost in an attempt to get him to slide it inside me. And that is exactly what he did. I felt his hand go down to his cock and now it was no longer rubbing up against my belly. I instinctively opened my legs and the head of his cock is now being rubbed up against my pussy. I could feel it throbbing and even heavily dripping precum all over my slit. He didn't have to even open me up. His cock slid right into my pussy in one clean stroke. I felt my young pussy muscles lock onto his cock and he stopped moving inwardly. I was now squirming my hips around as if begging him to fuck me. I could feel his cock moving around in my pussy all by itself. I am getting wet and sloppy all over his cock. I was already experienced in orgasms. I found myself cumming all over his cock and my pussy locking around his cock even tighter. It was like a human vibrator. This reaction of my Pre-teen pussy was starting to turn him on beyond anything imaginable. He then could no longer contain himself. He started to thrust into me very deep, fast and hard. I was now pushing back. Up and down we went like two wild animals with no conscience morals.. His cock was the thickest one I had ever felt in my pussy in my 12 & 1/2 years of life. The fucking was different than my dad's or my uncle's or brother's or even my cousins. During all the passion he said, "do you like teacher fucking you?" I moaned and called out to him, oh yes Teacher "fuck me" fuck me harder. oh teacher, oh teacher, oh teacher. I could tell those words were just what he needed to hear. He became more and more violent in his thrusts and I was getting off on it and suddenly he became very still and his body became stiff and I knew he was nearing that critical point.. So I started calling out again.. oh teacher, oh teacher, oh teacher and he let go with the biggest hardest orgasm that I had ever had a guy do inside me in my young life.. He dropped his whole body down on me and for the first time I was really aware of his big man body and weight. He just laid their with me penned down to the bed and his cock still inside me. We stayed just like that until his cock started to go limp and it slid out on it's own. He gave me a soft kiss on my lips and I tried to kiss back, hoping there would be more but he pulled back and climbed off of me. Then climbed off the bed and started to get dressed. He told me it was time to take me home. I got up and got dressed and asked him what that was all about. He just said not to ask questions and not to say anything to anyone.


He took me home, didn't even walk me up to the door or even say good night.


Life resumed as always at school. I never was asked to babysit again. I still at age 23 fantasize about that night and masturbate my pussy and cum calling out, oh teacher, oh teacher, oh teacher. Over the years I have talked to a lot other girls that live around here and are now adults like me and they all had done baby sitting for "Teacher" And just by calling him that none of us have ever had to say anything more. We all know what that means.


Call me now.. tell me how hard that makes you.. just reading the life and times of Libby Banks.. 1-888-843-5529


0 comments: