CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

TEACHER & STUDENT



This is part 2 of "SHAMELESSLY FINGERING MY CUNT" We now are in front of a cabin that I had never seen before.. I asked my teacher where we were? What are we doing here? I was really frightened at this point because he would not answer me. I always thought of him as a very kind & gentle teacher, father and sexy person. But now I an having some really scaring feelings. This isn't like him. I couldn't tell if he was mad at me. I needed to know what he was thinking about me.

He very sternly told me to take my seat belt off and get out of the car. I told him no. I asked him to just take me home. He just said " what did I tell you to do?" get out of the car! I slowly took the seat belt off and opened the door and got out. It was dark and unfamiliar territory to me or I would of taken off running. He walked over to the front door of the cabin. I could hear rattling keys as he unlocked the door, went in and flipped on the lights. Called out to me to come on in. All trembly and shakey, I started toward the door.

As he stood in the door way, I had to go past him. Then I heard the door shut and then the sound of it being locked.

We both stood there just looking at each other in silence. He finally spoke to me only to ask if I was a virgin. I told him reluctently NO. He then said he liked what he saw back at his house and that it made him very hard. I looked down at his pants and saw his bulging cock.

I couldn't take my eyes off his huge bump in his pants. He finally asked me if I liked what I saw. I had no idea how to answer. I felt like say "of course I do like it" but said nothing. He asked if I wanted to see more. I stupidly said, "I don't know" I had no clue what I was supposed to say. I had no idea of what he was planning to do to me. I had heard of situations like this where young girls had come up missing and never seen again.

He told me to go into the bedroom and just get on the bed and that he would be right in.. I waited forever it seemed.. He was being so mysterious about all of this. I had never seen this side of him.

He finally comes into the bedroom, fully clothed and so was I. He gets on the bed beside me and gives me a kiss on the forehead. His lips were so soft, plump and warm. He then moved down over my nose and kissed my lips lightly. I instantly felt my pussy become increasingly wet and twitchy. His soft,light kiss turned into a deeper more passionate kiss involing his tongue going into my little pre-teen mouth. As the kiss became deeper and longer, I felt his hand beginning to go slowly down my young underdiveloped body to my dripping wet little twat where I had a pussy juice soaked panty crotch.

TO BE CONTINUED: Time once again to let your imagination take over. Keep checking back for the rest of the story of Libby Banks! Call Now 1-888-843-5529

0 comments: